OCEANS 2022 Chennai, February 21-24
INSPIRE – INNOVATE – SUSTAIN
OCEANS is a bi-annual event for global marine researchers, technologists, engineers, students, and policymakers. The researchers and industrial leaders gather for four days to highlight, discuss and exchange relevant topics and current trends in marine technologies. This will help in creating awareness on advanced research areas, practices, and policies for the marine field. The Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society partner to present OCEANS, and this prestigious conference and exhibition draw an audience of more than 2,000 attendees:
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services across the globe.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Tutorials, workshops, product demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips etc.
Sustaining our Oceans . . . Sustaining our Future
25 June 2021 – Abstracts submission opening
31 August 2021 – Deadline for tutorial proposals CLOSED
15 September 2021 –
Deadline for abstract submission CLOSED
30 October 2021 – Opening registration
31 October 2021 – Acceptance notification
30 November 2021 – Student poster acceptance notification
30 December 2021 – Final paper upload and registration deadline
10 January 2022 – Deadline for early bird registration fee