OCEANS 2022 Chennai, February 21-24
INSPIRE – INNOVATE – SUSTAIN
OCEANS is the bi-annual event for global marine researches, technologists, engineers, students, and policy makers. The researches and industrial leaders gather for four days to highlight discuss and exchange relevant topics and current trends in marine technologies. This will help in creating a awareness on advance research areas, practices and policies for the marine field. The Marine Technology Society and the IEEE Oceanic Engineering Society partner to present OCEANS, and this prestigious conference and exhibition draw an audience of more than 2,000 attendees:
- Over 500 professionally reviewed technical papers, including sessions focused on local themes.
- Plenary sessions with leaders from industry, academia, the military and government.
- 100+ exhibitors showcasing the latest innovations in products and services across the globe.
- A student poster session featuring outstanding projects from around the world and other student activities.
- Tutorials, workshops, product demonstrations, government listening sessions, social and networking opportunities, professional field trips etc.
Sustaining our Oceans . . . Sustaining our Future
|Abstracts submission opening:||TBD|
|Deadline for abstract submission:||TBD|
|Announcement of results:||TBD|
|Final paper submission:||TBD|
|Deadline for early bird registration fee:||TBD|